Tuesday 9 August 2016

Sneak Peek 2016 Holiday Catalogue-CASEing Holiday Catalogue with Sweet Home Stamp set and Home Sweet Home Dies


In 2016 Holiday catalogue I found a cute card made with Sweet Home Stamp set and Home Sweet Home Dies. The one in the catalogue is a Christmas card and I cased it and made it a Halloween card. Too bad that  I can't show you inside of the catalogue until 1st September.   But you'll see why I cased it. It's really cute.



I really like the door die. It cuts 3 sides and scores one side.

Love making a ghost peeks out.

Everything on this card except card stocks is in  2016 Holiday catalogue and they are available for you from 1st September. 

Would you like to test out these cute stamp set and dies??? Why not hold a workshop for you and your friends. Contact me NOW at satomiwellard@gmail.com and let me show you what you can make with these fantastic stamp set and dies.

Thank you for stopping by.

Limited-time only product-Thoughtful Branches 

If you don't have a demonstrator and would like to have a copy of new catalog and 2016 Holiday catalog, I'm happy to send it to you. Please contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com
Place an order with me and get a new catalog, 2016 Holiday catalog and a gift from me. 

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment