Thursday 4 August 2016

It's HERE!!! My 2016 Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek Pre-Order

This box arrived a few hours ago. Much faster than I thought. My pre-order for 2016 Holiday catalog products!!!!

 I'm going to show you more details from now on but I had to try this out; Home Sweet Home Dies. 

Look at this cute house die!!

Here's the Stampin'Up official video about this die set and coordinating stamp set.
           

And this is Festive Season stamp set. It has coordinating die set and also the tree in the set coordinates with The biggest tree die from Perfect Pines dies. 

Please watch this stamp set in action. 

This is how it works. Tree can be cut out with the biggest tree die from Perfect Pines dies and the stitching dies goes inside. 

You are going to love this Holiday catalog. Why don't you get your own copy NOW?
If you live in Australia and don't have a demonstrator yet, I'd love to help you about Stampin'Up! products. Contact me today. I'm happy to send you a Holiday catalog and Annual catalog.

Limited time only-Thoughtful Branches available now until 31st August or until stocks last.

Place an order with me and get a new catalog, 2016 Holiday catalog and a gift from me. 

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment