Friday 5 August 2016

Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlight-All Year Long Project SU Project Life Kit and Accessory Pack


For this week's Crazy Crafters Project Highlight I made 12" layout, using SU Project Life kit.
I used All Year Long Project Life Card Collection and Accessory Pack for these pages. 
All Year Long Project Life Card Collection:* 100 cards in 3 sizes: 4" x 6", 4" x 4", 3" x 4" (10.2 x 15.2 cm, 10.2 x 10.2 cm, 7.6 x 10.2 cm)* Double-sided
Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Delightful Dijon, Early Espresso, Mint Macaron,Very Vanilla

All Year Long Project Life Accessory Pack:Dress up your Project Life pages with the accessories in this pack. They’re also great for more than just Project Life; use on cards or traditional scrapbook pages too.
Pack includes
* Exclusive set of 9 photopolymer stamps
* 4 silver foil specialty cards, 3" x 4" (7.6 x 10.2 cm)
* 2 printed vellum specialty cards, 4" x 6" (10.2 x 15.2 cm)
* 2 alphabet sticker sheets
* 2 element sticker sheets
* 14 double-sided specialty cards, 2" x 2" (5.1 x 5.1 cm)
* 6 silver foil specialty cards, 2" x 2" (5.1 x 5.1 cm)
* 12 wood shapes
* 12 rectangle paper clips
* 1 roll washi tape, 5 yards (4.6 m)
Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Delightful Dijon, Early Espresso, Mint Macaron, silver, Very Vanilla

I chose this kit for my photos because these photos are about my dream week in June when my dear stamping friend Emi came from Japan and stayed with me and these colors are Emi's favorite, who is also a Stampin' Up Japan demonstrator. Emi and I are both among the first group of demonstrators who signed up when Stampin' Up! Japan launched in 2014. I met her for the first time at the information session about demonstrator opportunity in June 2014. I went there by myself. All other ladies were with their friends so I sat in the front row alone. Then Emi came in the room alone, too and sat in the row behind me. I turned around and asked her if she would like to have a seat next to me. And she did. Another lady came in alone and she asked me if she can have a seat next to us. We all got clicked straight away and Emi and I became a stamping buddy since then. The other lady decided not to sign up but she became my first hostess.  After I left Japan last December, Emi took over this group and she looks after them really well. I miss my friend Emi  and our monthly stamping session terribly. Thinking about it makes me cry even now.  
I often use Project Life card as my title.This card is perfect for this page as you can see. When we were together, we couldn't stop giggling. I embellished this page with the same elements I used throughout the following pocket sheet pages.  By this way when you go through the album, all the pages look really well coordinated. I don't have any 12" card stocks except Whisper White so I attached A4 Very Vanilla, cut pieces from A4 Mint Macaron and Delightful Dejion on the piece of 12" paper. 
Often cut a 4x3 card into half and matte them on other 4x3 and make two coordinating original cards.






While my friend was staying, there was a Craft Show in Sydney. Well that was the main reason why she in June. 

Stamped on PL card and customized it. I love customizing card collection cards.









I love Variety Pack 2. The pack has 3 different sizes. This three 4x6" pocket sheet is perfect when you have extra photos for one page but not enough for anther 12"page. 
To see other fantastic projects by Crazy Crafters, please click HERE. The link goes live at 6:30 AEST to night.  By the way my last week card to Team Project Highlight came in the first!!! Thank you so much for voting me. I'm doing happy dancing now.

Thank you for stopping by.

 Do you live in Australia and you'd like Thoughtful Branches-limited time only products?
Contact me now or Click the Thoughtful Branches tab at the top.
If you don't have a demonstrator and would like to have a copy of new catalog and 2016 Holiday catalog, I'm happy to send it to you. Please contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com
Place an order with me and get a new catalog, 2016 Holiday catalog and a gift from me. 

Product List
Botanical Blooms Photopolymer Bundle
Botanical Blooms Photopolymer Bundle
[140819]
$87.75
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

8 comments:

  1. You do such great Project Life layouts! This is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Satomi! You can feel the happiness in your layout. I love all the stamping and embellishments you've used; they tie it all together. Great job! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gail. Your comment is really encouraging.

      Delete
  3. This is just an awesome layout of memories Satomi, you have done a brilliant job. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela, thank you.I'm glad you like my pages.

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous layout Satomi. You've captured the memories so beautifully with the PL sets. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Juan. I'd love to see your PL pages.

      Delete