Sunday 24 January 2016

I missed you ! BIG SHOT.


My boxes from Japan finally arrived yesterday. 9 of 15 boxes have my stamping and cardmaking stuff!

I missed my stash so much and most of all I missed my Big Shot terribly. 
I can't remember the days I didn't own Big Shot or any kinds of die cut machine. Once you tasted die cutting, you can't live without it. 

So I dug in the boxes and found my Big Shot and a fry box die.  I love this die and I have used it so many times. 

I like to decorate the front of the box with DSP.
It is so easy to do. Just put the paper on the exact part that you want the paper to be cut. I need only this part on DSP .

So I placed the paper like this and run through the Big Shot.



I used the banner stamp from the Number of Years stamp set so I can stamp a little  flower and leave stamp in a different colour. Make sure you get "Number of Years Bundle" instead of a Number of Years stamp set and a coordinated die separately. You can get 15% off for Bundle. 

"Thanks"is from Endless Thanks set. 


If you would like to know how to make this cute box or would like to make one by your self, feel free to contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com or click CONTACT ME tub. 





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment