Friday 29 January 2016

Cute mini tote bag with fry box die


I have made a lot of fry boxes using fry box dies. But that's not all. You can make a mini tote bag with the die. 


Here is how. Fold the card stock  in half. Place the cardstock, folded side down on the die.



Place the card stock  one the die at the position where you see the half of the rest of the die. (Hope that make sense to you.)


And cut out ! Put it together as usual. It looks like the regular fry box but it is shorter and both sides are same length. I punched the holes to attached the ribbon as a handle.  

The ribbon is glued with glue dots. I used the 1 inc circle punch to hide the ugly bit inside the ribbon handle. 






You need die cut machine to create this cute mini tote bag. If you haven't tried die cutting yet, just contact me. I will show you what die-cut is and how you can have fun with it.


Here's the deal: for every $90 AUD you spend (before shipping and handling), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it's the perfect time to purchase those products you've had your eye on while earning more products for free. Contact me how !

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment