Wednesday 27 January 2016

born to be loved

When it comes to Valentine's Day card, you think automatically ' Pink ', ' Red ' or ' Heart '.
However, if the receiver is a guy, bright pink with a big read heart, screaming Valentine's Day ! card maybe a bit too much ?! Especially if the guy is your teenage son. I know my 19 year old nephew would not appreciate that sort of card from me.   

Here is the Valentine's Day card for a guy. Black and White with little bit of muted colours. 


I used the Banner Punch to create the fish tail on both sides.

Of course there are hearts here and there but not screaming. I love the zebra pattern heart stamp.
It's really cool. Wood heart is from Love Blossoms Embellishment kit.


I like how the outline heart peaks out.


With Silver Baker's Twine, even a bow doesn't look girlie.


This could be a birthday card for someone special.

Would you like to know how to make this card ? Just contact me and I show you how easy it is. 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment