Monday 25 January 2016

Botanical Paradise

When I saw the Botanical Builder dies at first, I couldn't believe my eyes! It is so cool that some parts are not cut so you can create 3D flowers in second ! No extra work needed. 


If you are new to these gorgeous dies and stamps, please take a moment to watch this video.And you know why I got so excited. 

So I ordered the Botanical Blooms Photopolymer Bundle and coordinated DSP, Botanical Gardens, in my starter kit.
Now I have my Big Shot back, the first thing I did was die cutting the leaf edge. 


I don't have the Precision Base Plate yet but I used my magnetic platform to cut it so die doesn't move while cutting.


It cut very well without the Precision Base Plate but I let the die go through the Big Shot a few times to make sure it cut well.  I may not need to do that with the Precision Base Plate.


Next  I cut the floral die.


Ohe yeah ! Soooooo cute.  


I cut the Botanical Garden DSP with the same leaf edge die and put it and the old olive one together. It is not my original idea. I have seen other demonstrators doing this way and I wanted to try it myself.  I glued all parts on the copy paper and mounted it on the base card. This technique is called " Die Cut Inlay "

Very happy with the result.   



The sentiment is from Flower Patch stamp set. I think it goes very well with the card design. 




I really love how this card turns out.  It looks so complicated but not really.
All I did was die cutting, gluing and stamping.    My Big Shot did the work mostly for me.

If you are interested in making this card, just contact me. I show you how easy it is !

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: