Monday 19 December 2016

Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set and Wonderful Wreath Dies

Here are some more Christmas cards I made this year. I sent the last batch last weekend so I'm now feeling relaxed. I think I made in total about 50 Christmas cards this year.  I don't remember how many different designs I made.  Today's cards are made with Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set and coordinating dies, Wonderful Wreath Dies. 
Copper heat embossed little flower and berries.  Warmth & Cheer DSP goes with this stamp set, too.



Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set and Wonderful Wreath Dies make wonderful cards.


If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalog, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016-2017 Catalog, 2017 Occasion catalog, SAB catalog and a gift from me!!

Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment