Wednesday 28 December 2016

Up-cycle Halloween Paper made New Year's Cards

I had a few Halloween products left and I hate to waste them. Up-cycling or re-purposing is the best way to use them up.  So I made New Year's Cards.
 In Japan we use Chinese Zodiac Signs as well as normal calendar year.  2017 is Rooster. I made a chicken image using Playful Pal set. The chicken net look stamp is from Butterfly Basic Stamp set.
I really like how it came so made another one.
For the second card I stacked the die cut sentiment for 3D look.




 New Year's Cards using Halloween paper and baker's twine. My non-crafty friends in Japan will never know that I re-purposed Halloween paper!
Thank you for stopping by.

If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalog, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016-2017 Catalog, 2017 Occasion catalog, SAB catalog and a gift from me!!

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment