Tuesday 13 December 2016

3 Step Card- Christmas version


My lovely upline Stephanie taught me this special card, 3 Step Card. Click HERE to see her blog post for 3 step card. When I saw her card, I wanted to make it Christmas card so asked Stephanie to show me how to make it at our last crafting time together. 

Our crafting time always comes with some yummy goodies. 


This is my version of 3 step card. 






Presents & Pinecones Designer Series Paper  $19.25 $15.40
                  Presents & Pinecones Designer Washi Tape $14.00 $11.20
3/8" (1 Cm) Ribbon Silky Taffeta Combo Pack  $15.75 $7.88
Want to see more special deals??

If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalog, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016-2017 Catalog, 2017 Occasion catalog, SAB catalog and a gift from me!!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment