Friday 9 December 2016

3 easy designs-Garden Green Christmas cards


Today's cards are simple, cute and can be made in bulk Christmas cards, using Garden Green as card base, some dies and Warmth & Cheer DSP! I just love how easily Warmth & Cheer DSP turn simple design to cute and cheerful festive design. 


Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate is really fabulous. It gives extra something 
 So I tried other patterns from the pack.

 Garden Green Card 1

For this design I used Festive Stitching Dies and Festive Season Stamp Set. There is a bundle offer but Festive Stitching Dies are on SALE at the moment. Cheaper to get the dies and the stamp set separately now.
Price$45.25 $31.68


  Garden Green Card 2


The last design uses Festive Stitching Dies and Perfect Pines Dies.



 Garden Green Card 3


                                                                            Click HERE
If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalog, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016-2017 Catalog, 2017 Occasion catalog, SAB catalog and a gift from me!! 
Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment