Monday 25 April 2016

SAYONARA-Bordering Blooms


For today's card, I used Bordering Blooms, one of the retiring sets. Did you know 2 stamps in this set coordinate with Flower Patch ?

Don't worry. Flower Patch isn't going anywhere. It stays in the new catalogue.  So I made a card with the perfect pair, Flower Patch and Bordering Blooms.

I created the background paper with Bordering Blooms.

First I stamped a big flower with second generation of Lost Lagoon ink. Then masked the flower.

This is the mask. 

I used the off cut piece to decorate inside of the card.

 I created this for my Japanese customers originally. The dotted scallop ribbon boarder punch is retired in Australia. I'm really going to miss these colours and cute border stamps.

Thank for stopping by.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment