Wednesday 23 March 2016

My first challenge for Mojo Monday Sketch

I check Mojo Monday Card Sketch Challenge now and then but I've never participated in the challenge until today.

In fact I had never participated in any kind of card design challenges until I submitted my card to Kylie Bertucci's Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlight in February this year.

I needed to make a birthday card for my father-in-law and looked for some inspiration from Mojo sketch for this week. I was just going to check the sketch but decided to enter the challenge for the first time!!


I didn't follow the sketch exactly but it seems to be OK to change a little bit. I checked other submissions just in case. 
Instead of using 2 panels, I stamped some lines and dots as a background of the sentiment panel. I didn't use the circle panel,either but made a circle shape with Line Thread and Metallic Gold Thread. The sentiment is from Perfect Pairing, SAB set. I'm going to miss this set because all the sentiments are so useful and such a cute font !


Well what do you think? My first submission to Mojo Monday Card Sketch Challenge. 

Thank you for stopping by! Click here to go back to Mojo Monday 440

Until 31st March every $90 AUD/$110 NZD you spend (before shipping and handling), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. If you order the qualifying amount at my classes, you get your class for free. Free products, free classes how good is that! For more details, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com or click the 'Class Schedule' tab.

Product List
Weekly Deals 23rd March

No comments:

Post a Comment