Wednesday 9 March 2016

Happy Botanical Blooms

One of my most favourite stamping technique is making my original paper. Just stamping without thinking much gives me a great joy.  

For today's card, I used Botanical Blooms stamp set and Botanical Builder Framelits Dies. Get them as a bundle so you get 15% discount. 
                                 

After stamping all over the 3-3/4"x5-1/2" very vanilla panel, I cut it 1-3/4"x 5-1/2" each then decorated with die cut flowers and leaves. 

"Happy Day" comes from Perfect Parings, SAB set. 

This stamp set is available only until 31st March. Such a versatile set !






Well definitely, making this card made me happy !

Thank you for stopping by!

 Until 31st March every $90 AUD/$110 NZD you spend (before shipping and handling), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. If you order the qualifying amount at my classes, you get your class for free. Free products, free classes how good is that! 
For more details, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com or click the 'Class Schedule' tab.

Product List
Weekly Deals 9th March to15th March

No comments:

Post a Comment