Wednesday 17 February 2016

Cute gift box with Envelope Punch Board


We had a little get together last weekend at our place. I made little "Thanks for coming" presents for guests, using Envelope Punch Board. 

I think I have made more boxes than envelopes with Envelope Punch Board. It's just so easy to make boxes and fun. I usually use a circle punch to make a handle for the box but this time I used Curvy Corner Trio Punch. I wonder why I never thought to use the corner punch for the handle !! Really cute!!

Perfect size for 2 Ferrero Rocher chocolate. 


Made a tag with Sweetheart Punch and Groovy Love stamp set. "Thank you" and a little heart are from Endless Thanks set.



Made a Welcome signage with ScanCut and stamp big heart from Blooming Love set to make it match with DSP. 


Aren't they adorable?


Heart aren't only for Valentine's Day. It shows your love and care to others.  These boxes and DSP can be used all year around. 



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment