Wednesday 4 January 2017

Sale-A-Bration and Occasion Catalogue are LIVE!!


The most exciting time of the year for Stampin' Up!  Sale-A-Bration and Occasion Catalogue are LIVE as of today.





My first play with Sealed with Love Bundle is a quick and simply Valentine Card.




Thank you for stopping by.


shop!

4  January-31 March 2017
For every $90 AUD you spend (before shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it’s the perfect time to purchase those products you’ve had your eye on while earning more products for free.
If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalog, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016-2017 Catalog, 2017 Occasion catalog, SAB catalog and a gift from me!!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment