Sunday 22 January 2017

A Letter in a Jar-Sealed with Love and Jar of Love



This is a kind of shaker card, I guess, because there's a shaker element. Instead of confetti in the shaker I put a mini letter in a jar.

 This is how it looks when you shake the card.


The sentiment and the lid are heat embossed. 

I put a mini envelope inside the card, too.
And a letter comes out !!!!  Isn't this cute, or what?
I really really like this card. I don't think I can give it to anyone!
Thanks for stopping by.

Do you like a look of Metallic Silver Ribbon? You can get it for free during Sale-A-Bration.


This is how.


shop!

4  January-31 March 2017
For every $90 AUD you spend (before shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it’s the perfect time to purchase those products you’ve had your eye on while earning more products for free.

If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalog, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016-2017 Catalog, 2017 Occasion catalog, SAB catalog and a gift from me!!  
Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment