Thursday 12 January 2017

Perfect Combo - SAB Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack and Gold and Sliver Embossing Powder


I just love how the Gold Heat Embossing looks with Gold Metallic Ribbon.
3/8 Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack is a Sale-A-Bration product. There are 2 rolls of ribbon in a pack ; a vanilla ribbon woven with shiny gold accents and a white ribbon woven with shiny silver accents.


I used Watercolor Words Stamp set for this card. This stamp set doesn't have "love you" stamp but does "just FOR you " and "love". I used an Aqua Painter to color in the hearts.
                            
I only need "you" in this stamp.
So partially inked.
And stamped and heat embossed. 


Another card is used silver heat emboss powder and sliver accent ribbon.




Do you want to know how to get those cute Metallic Ribbon for FREE??

shop!

4  January-31 March 2017
For every $90 AUD you spend (before shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it’s the perfect time to purchase those products you’ve had your eye on while earning more products for free.
If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalog, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016-2017 Catalog, 2017 Occasion catalog, SAB catalog and a gift from me!!     Thank you for stopping by.

Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments:

Post a Comment