Saturday 26 November 2016

Little bit something more with Washi Tape

My Christmas card making is now going at full speed. I'm still really behind schedule and I should't spend too much time to make one card but can't help it. I embellishing my cards.

For today's card I heat embossed the sentiment with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder on Garden Green cardstock. First I just put these circles on some DSP and added Gold Sequin here and there. 
But I needed something more. I thought matted more DSP but it would look too busy. Then I added Warmth & Cheer Washi Tape, which is coordinating with DSP on the card. 
 I really like the look of it. It shows the pattern of the DSP underneath and perfectly coordinating so it doesn't look too much, yet it gives me satisfaction that I embellished little bit more.
I put Washi inside of card, too.

Well I'm super happy with the look!! Try Washi when you need just a little bit more on your card.

Do you know for a limited time only  this set is 25% off ? Click Here
Christmas Pines Photopolymer Stamp Set              $61.00 AUD           $45.75 AUD         
And even better! Check this out.!
 Starting on 21st November until 28th November. Some items are only discounted on either 21st or 28th. Check the details HERE or contact me NOW.
If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalogue, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016-2017 Catalogue, 2017 Occasion catalogue, SAB catalogue and a gift from me!! 
Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments:

Post a Comment