Wednesday 30 November 2016

Shaker Birthday Card

Here's the card I made for my mother-in-law for her 85th Birthday. She always enjoys my hand made cards so whatever I make, she likes it but this time I wanted to make something really special. So I made a shaker card. 

Colored in flowers and leaves with an Aqua Painter with ink pads. To do that you need to stamp with Archival ink.
 When I gave it to her, she was amazed with the shaker mechanism.

 I stamped background with Pear Pizzazz and shaded the little flowers with an Aqua Painter to keep the water coloring look.

Thank you for stopping by.

If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalog, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016-2017 Catalog, 2017 Occasion catalog, SAB catalog and a gift from me!! 

Product List
Number Of Years Photopolymer Bundle
Number Of Years Photopolymer Bundle
[140811]

No comments:

Post a Comment