Monday 19 September 2016

You Tube-Quick and Easy Christmas Card with Hang Your Stocking and Christmas Stockings Dies


Here's the new video for you. In this video I'm showing how I made this quick and easy Christmas Card using Hang Your Stocking Stamp Set and Christmas Stockings Dies.


Hang Your Stocking Stamp Set & Christmas Stocking Thinlits Dies BUNDLE

I made this card as swap for On Stage Tokyo in Sep. 2016 so I only made a card face. I made 15 of these and 30 other designs, in total 45 cards for  the swap. Enjoy the video! 
            




You can save 25% on select annual catalogue products until 21 September! 
Check out the discounted products for Week Three15-21 Sep.  Discounted products will change weekly.  
Special offer Week Two 15-21Sep
If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalogue, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016 Catalogue, 2016 Holiday Catalogue and a gift from me!! 
Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment