Tuesday 13 September 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas- CASEing 2016 Holiday Catalogue

Today's card is a CASE of the card on the left in 2016 Hoilday Catalogue .
I used Cookie-Cutter Christmas Stamp Set and coordinating punch, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. I coloured in the reindeer with an Aqua Painter and Early Espresso. I stamped the image on the Shimmery White card stock. For me Shimmery White is easier than Water color paper to deal with. 

The sentiment is from Jar of Cheer Stamp Set.
This is one of 3 swap cards that I made for On Stage Tokyo in Sep. 2016. 
Thank you for stopping by.
Product List


You can save 25% on select annual catalogue products until 21 September! 
Check out the discounted products for Week Two 8-14 Sep.  Discounted products will change weekly.  
Special offer Week Two 8-14 Sep
If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalogue, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016 Catalogue, 2016 Holiday Catalogue and a gift from me!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment