Tuesday 6 September 2016

Quick & Easy Halloween Card with Halloween Night Designer Washi Tape


I like making background paper with Washi Tape. For today's cards I've used Halloween Night Designer Washi Tape to make funky spooky Halloween cards. 

First I attached Halloween Night DSP on a piece of copy paper and and die cut with tree dies from Halloween Scene dies. Then cut Basic Gray card stock and Basic Black card stock with the same tree die. Put the die cut trees back into the Washi Tape panel. 



I looks complicated but it's actually quite easy to make!

Now I don't waste the off cut from the Washi Tape panel. So I made another card. This time I cut Basic Black card stock panel with the tree die. and put the off cut from the Washi Tape panel.

Gold embossed pumpkins. Cuuuuuuute.

 This little banner is from Sweet Home stamp set and Home Sweet Home dies. 

My 2016 Holloween collection !

You can save 25% on select annual catalogue products until 21 September! 
Check out the discounted products for Week One 1-7 Sep.  Discounted products will change weekly.
SPECIAL OFFERS Week One 1-7 Sep.
If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalogue, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order your Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016 Catalogue, 2016 Holiday Catalogue and a gift from me!!
Thank you for stopping by.
Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments:

Post a Comment