Friday 7 October 2016

You Tube video- Let's Make a Card(27) 65th Wedding Anniversary Card

Today's card is the one I made for my parents-in-law's 65th Wedding Anniversary. It's amazing they have been married for such a long time and both are in good health. Of course they have a few issues because of their age but overall they are in good shape.

I googled for 65th Wedding Anniversary. There are few ideas for gifts and gem stone for 65th and one of the sites says 65th Anniversary symbol is Blue Sapphire. So I chose Pacific Point as a base colour. I coloured Fancy Frost DSP with a Sponge Brayer.   I mixed Clear Embossing Powder and Dazzling Diamond and heat embossed the numbers.

 Here's the video for how I made this card. Enjoy watching !
Copper heat embossed sentiment. 




Thank you for stopping by.

If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalogue, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016 Catalogue, 2016 Holiday Catalogue and a gift from me!!

Product List
Number Of Years Photopolymer Bundle
Number Of Years Photopolymer Bundle
[140811]
$85.75
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment